Virginia Vein Care – A leading Virgina & Washington DC vein center
Virginia Vein Care, a leading Washington DC vein clinic with locations in Tyson’s Corner, Purcellville, VA and Washington, DC, provides comprehensive vein treatment to get rid of varicose veins, spider veins, and other forms of vein disease. At Virginia Vein Care, your treatment will be personally directed by our vein doctors. Dr. Lawrence J. Markovitz and Dr. Chris Rothstein are both Board Certified vascular specialists with over 25 years of combined clinical experience.
Why Virginia Vein Care?
If you are looking for a Washington DC area vein center to help you get rid of veins, Virginia Vein Care offers a number of benefits:
- At Virginia Vein Care we specialize in treating varicose veins and spider veins. Dr. Markovitz and Dr. Chris Rothstein oversee the care of every patient. Dr. Markovitz is the only surgeon in the area currently offering vein treatment who is recognized by both Washingtonian Magazine and Consumers’ CheckBook as one of the area’s premier physicians.
- We offer a Vein Consultation, so you can learn about your vein treatment options before deciding on treatment.
- Virginia Vein Care is the only IAC accredited vein center in this area that is specifically accredited for vein examinations and treatments.
- We offer leading edge vein treatments like VNUS RF Closure (Venefit) for varicose veins, endovascular laser ablation (EVLT), phlebectomy, both ultrasound guided and traditional unguided sclerotherapy, as well as VeinGogh Ohmic Thermolysis for spider veins and thread veins.
- Virginia Vein Care accepts most major insurance providers.
- We have Spanish-speaking staff available to assist you if you would prefer to discuss your care in Spanish.
- Additionally our Staff has the ability to speak Hindi, Farsi and Russian
The supportive staff at Virginia Vein Care understands the impact that painful, unsightly varicose veins and spider veins can have on your life. If you are suffering from painful veins, or are embarrassed by spider veins or varicose veins, we have good news: there has never been a better time to get rid of your veins.
For years, the only available treatment for spider veins or varicose veins was invasive vein surgery (‘stripping’), which can have significant side effects and requires a long recovery. There are now many newer vein treatments available that can get rid of veins effectively. Many of these treatments take only one visit, can be performed in our conveniently located Washington DC area vein clinics, and will have you back to your normal routine, usually the same day.
Virginia Vein Care, a Washington DC area vein center, now has three convenient locations: across from Tyson’s Galleria, in Purceville, VA, and in Washington, DC. Patients come to us from throughout northern Virginia, including Arlington, Reston, Alexandria, Fairfax, Manassas, and Great Falls, and all of Washington DC and Montgomery County, including Silver Spring, MD, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bethesda, and Potomac.