Virginia Vein Care
Northern Virginia & Washington D.C.’s Leading Vein Center
Virginia Vein Care provides comprehensive treatment of varicose veins, spider veins, and other forms of vein disease. At Virginia Vein Care, your treatment will be personally directed by our vein doctors. Dr. Lawrence J. Markovitz and Dr. Chris Rothstein are both Board Certified vascular specialists with over 25 years of combined clinical experience.
Why Virginia Vein Care?
If you are looking for a vein center in the Northern Virginia or D.C. area, Virginia Vein Care offers a number of benefits:
- At Virginia Vein Care we specialize in treating varicose veins and spider veins. Dr. Markovitz and Dr. Rothstein oversee the care of every patient. Dr. Markovitz is recognized as one of the area’s premier vein experts.
- We offer a Vein Consultation and, unlike other vein centers, you will meet with one of our physicians directly during the consultation. Our physicians will make sure you understand vein treatment options before deciding on treatment.
- Virginia Vein Care is the only IAC accredited vein center in this area that is specifically accredited for vein examinations and treatments.
- We offer leading edge vein treatments like VNUS RF Closure (Venefit) for varicose veins, endovascular laser ablation (EVLA), phlebectomy, both ultrasound guided and traditional unguided sclerotherapy, as well as VeinGogh Ohmic Thermolysis for spider veins and thread veins.
- Virginia Vein Care accepts most major insurance providers.
- We have Spanish-speaking staff available to assist you if you would prefer to discuss your care in Spanish.
- Additionally, our staff has the ability to speak Hindi and Farsi.
The supportive staff at Virginia Vein Care understands the impact that painful, unsightly varicose veins and spider veins can have on your life. If you are suffering from painful veins, or are embarrassed by spider veins or varicose veins, we have good news: there has never been a better time to treat your veins.
For years, the only available treatment for spider veins or varicose veins was invasive vein surgery (‘stripping’), which can have significant side effects and requires a long recovery. There are now many newer vein procedures available that can treat veins effectively. Many of these treatments take only one visit, can be performed in our conveniently located Washington DC area vein clinics, and will have you back to your normal routine, usually the same day.
Virginia Vein Care now has three convenient locations: Mclean, VA , Purceville, VA, and Washington, D.C. Patients come to us from throughout northern Virginia, including Arlington, Reston, Alexandria, Fairfax, Manassas, and Great Falls, and all of Washington DC and Montgomery County, including Silver Spring, MD, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bethesda, and Potomac.